Diabetes group program
Diabetes Group Challenge is for people living with Type 2 Diabetes who want to control their health in a friendly, supportive environment.
What is the Diabetes Group Program?
- 1 x 60-minute individual initial assessment of lifestyle and physical fitness
- 4 x 60-minute group (6-10 people) sessions with a Dietitian
- 4 x 60-minute group (6-10 people) sessions with an Exercise Physiologist
You will participate in specially designed physical activity sessions to improve fitness and better control of blood sugar levels with an Exercise Physiologist.
A Dietitian will help you learn about food to control your blood sugar levels, energy balance, portion sizing with real food demonstrations, and strategies to help you create new habits.
February Group Dates and times
- Monday, March 8, 10:00 am – 11:00 am or
- Tuesday, March 23, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Sessions weekly (where practical)
Costs: $10 gap payment per session if you have a referral from your Doctors for a ‘Group Allied Health Services under Medicare for patients with type 2 diabetes’.
Please call or email for more information, or to enrol in one of the group programs.
Ph 07 3117 9244